Tuesday, February 7, 2012

challenge 34


































I've done it again. I must be the most indecisive person on the planet, but I really couldn't choose between these two photos. There's not a whole lot of difference in the two, but for some reason I liked them both enough to include them. I realized after I took the photos (and put everything back in its place, of course) the apple might be a bit too close to the teapot. Again, feel free to use creative license and move things around, etc.

We'll have an extra day again for this challenge, as I will be out of town the weekend prior to the deadline. If you're like me, an extra day is greatly needed, as I usually begin the challenges on the Sunday before they're due!

Therefore, challenge 34 will be due by midnight, Tuesday, February 28th.

Have a great week everyone and again thanks to all who participated in our last challenge!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment